Saturday 30 March 2013

Throwbacks.


It's so fun to look back at old pics, and the way of dressing then. This is me in 2010, seems so long ago! And time goes by so fast, sooo many things have happened and changed since these pictures. Makes me want to live life even more to the full and more impulsively :) 
I think my style has maybe become more mature and maybe even more feminine, back then I was working in a skateshop in Italy and almost everything I was wearing was second hand or vintage!And oh how I miss that red hair!

On niin hauska katsoa vanhoja kuvia ja muistella silloista pukeutumista. Nämä kuvat ovat vuodelta 2010, tuntuu kuin niistä olisi sata vuotta! Niin paljon on tapahtunut ja muuttunut elämässäni näiden jälkeen. Tekee mieli elää elämää vaan vielä hullummin ja impulsiivisemmin:)

Näyttää vähän siltä että tyylini on hiljaa mutta varmasti muuttunut "aikuisemmaksi" ja ehkä vähän naisellisemmaksi myös. En olisi ikinä kuvitellut sitä kolme vuotta sitten, kun olin töissä skeittikaupassa Italiassa ja lähes kaikki vaatteeni oli kirppareilta tai vintagea! Kaipaan tuota punaista tukkaakin, pitäisiköhän käydä kampaajalla nyt kun tulen taas koti-Suomeen... ;)

5 comments:

  1. great photos! just found your blog, and I love it! following you now :)




    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures!
    Happy Easter!

    http://chocolatefashioncoffee.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always fun checking out older pics! You look amazing. I love your style so I am your newest follower on GFC and Bloglovin!

    Style Without Limits
    Facebook

    ReplyDelete