Sunday 14 July 2013

Pancakes and Pie



I bet it's really boring to see pictures of food on my blog (you get enough of them on instagram) but I feel I've been making so much nice food at home during the last week I have post about it! :D
During the last couple of months I've been changing my whole diet from unhealthy eatinghabits to a semi-vegan, clean way of eating while at the same time trying to satisfy my meat-loving boyfriend ;)
These two dishes were a hit! Now I'm off to the beach, have a lovely sunday everyone! xx

Tylsää laittaa tällaisia ruokakuvia tänne blogiin mutta pakko kun olen tehnyt niin paljon ruokaa kotona nyt viime viikolla! :D Olen parin kuukauden aikana vaihtanut ruokavalioni totaalisesti, nyt yritän syödä mahdollisimman puhtaasti ja vegaanisesti mutta samalla tehdä ruokaa josta lihansyöjä-boyfriendkin tykkäisi ;) Nämä ainakin upposivat, soymaito-letut ja kasvispiirakka. Nyt Hietsun rannalle palvomaan aurinkoa, ihanaa sunnuntaita kaikille! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment